What is React and React Native?
What Are The Benefits of React?
Before considering how to hire a React developer, you probably want to make sure that React is the right framework for you. While the answer may depend on your business’s unique needs, it’s worth understanding some of the advantages of using React:
- Fast – thanks to its reusable components, developers spend less time maintaining the existing codebase and more time working on new features.
- Powerful – virtual DOMs speed up rendering and boost performance and productivity. DOMs deliver faster load times and more efficient use of memory.
- Logical – React is full of useful developer tools, including debugging and design tools that can be used for testing and developing applications.
- Well-supported – as React is maintained by tech giant, Facebook, it has a huge level of corporate sponsorship. There is comprehensive documentation and tutorials, as well as a large community of contributors who work to continuously improve the software.
- Secure – React offers a high level of security that will ensure the integrity of your website or mobile application.
The Skillset of a React Developer
How to Hire a React Native Developer
If you’re looking to build an application with React Native, you’ll want the best possible team on board. However, choosing the right person or company can be challenging. By hiring the right developer, you can ensure you’ll get high-quality work and meet your deadlines. To help guide your choice, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Project outline – what are you looking to create and why? Do you have a great idea for a business application, or is there a user problem that you’re looking to try to solve? How much help do you need in honing in on the problem and designing the solution?
- Project size and scale – are you looking for one-off help with a short-term project, or do you need more continued support? You’ll need to consider what ongoing support you may need, how you’ll maintain your application and how you’ll ensure you have an agile and scalable solution. Consider how committed the developer will be to your project and, ultimately, to the success of your business.
- Experience needed – you’ll want a developer who understands front-end technologies, has direct experience with React and can discuss technical ideas and approaches well. What’s more, you need someone who can offer solutions to problems as they occur, handle complex tasks, and design elegant solutions.
Hiring an App Development Company
Instead of hiring a React Native developer, you might want to consider an app development company. By looking to an app development company to help develop your React Native solution, you are buying in to experience, dedication and support. They will be able to allocate an experienced team to your project and will have tackled many different React projects before. One benefit of this approach is that you can easily scale your requirements up and down. However, you don’t want to lose control of your project. Make sure to find an app development company that will work with you as a partner rather than just a service provider. That way, they will be much more invested in helping you meet your business goals.
When Should Your Business Use a React Developer?
If you want to build a cost-effective, cross platform application, then React Native development may well be the right choice for your business. Code reusability enables faster development, easy migration and various third-party plugins work together to bring down the cost of development. And you won’t lose out on functionality. React Native is able to create native-looking applications across iOS, Android, Windows and the web. Its single codebase means that time is saved rewriting code for different platforms so that you can build complex solutions faster than ever.